Recruitment Consultant Multilingual Division
The ideal candidate will have min 1 year experience in recruitment or sales.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive Base Salary with no thresholds and uncapped commission
- Consultant of the Month and Consultant of the Year competitions
- Quarterly and Annual Bonuses for being on target
- Flexible work options
- Discounted Laya Healthcare Scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Tax Saver Travel tickets
- Active social involvement including end of quarter nights out, charity initiatives such as fun runs etc
- Central office in the heart of Temple Bar so 10% discount in some local cafes and shops
- We are also working on a flexible benefits schemes so employees can tailor their package to suit their needs – ie gym membership option / educational assistance.
- Recruiting for multilingual roles mainly within customer service, sales, technical support,
- High volume recruitment, working to tight deadlines and strict client requirements.
- Liaison with existing and target new clients
- Focusing on fulfilling client recruitment requests
- Conducting phone interviews, source qualified candidates and conduct first round face-to-face interviews.
- Ensuring proper hiring procedures are followed (i.e. references, visas)
- Developing, maintaining and growing internal candidates/contacts database system.
- Proactively search for potential candidates using various methods such as cold calling, networking, searching internal and external candidate databases, recruitment websites, Boolean search and online social media (Linkedin, Xing, Goldenline.pl)
- Maintaining ongoing relationships with candidates and clients
- Networking at various seminars, client and corporate events
- Set up Client meetings on a regular basis to understand recruitment needs, negotiate fees, and develop business relationships
- Achieving revenue targets as set out in an annual business plan
For more information please contact Daniel on 01 4744537