11 month contract
The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing and screening employee referrals to maximise quality referral pipeline for the EMEA region. The ideal candidate will have a real passion for recruiting and wants to improve processes and workflows.
- Work with the recruiting team members in order to have a firm understanding of all open roles
- Accountability for the communication, tracking, and timely response to every employee referral and the referrer
- Screen candidates for eligibility determination
- Partner with recruiters and sourcers to ensure clear and professional execution throughout the recruitment process for referrals.
- Partner with recruiters and sourcers from all offices to understand talent pipelines
- Work on the backlog of referrals by reviewing and executing as appropriate
- Responsible for developing creative strategies through events, tools, communication channels to increase referral talent and pipelines
- Educate employees on quality referrals for the company.
- Work collaboratively with the referral program manager and global counterparts to manage referral flows and the day-to-day administrative operation tasks
- Responsible for accurate and timely entry of referral data into our recruiting tools.
- Solicit feedback from referrers and recruiting on process and program to refine and execute.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 + years of full-cycle recruiting experience in an agency or corporate setting
- Experience closing a diverse range of senior and/or executive level candidates and negotiating complex compensation packages
- Solid history of solving complex problems and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a large-team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships