Receptionist / Administrator required for a contract position based in Dublin City Centre
This is a specified purpose contract to cover maternity leave for 9 months commencing in June
Reception / Administration
• Maintain a professional reception service, providing assistance to internal and external customers in person and by phone/email. Organise reception relief and provide training as appropriate.
• Coordinate, plan and organise facilities resources to support events and meetings on site.
• Implement and organise procurement and tracking of office supplies, couriers and taxis, external catering, mail supplies, and others as required.
• Organise and ensure the implementation of staff offices systems.
• Oversee contracted facilities services to ensure they are being delivered as expected.
• Liaise with the contract Facilities Officer to coordinate facilities activities.
• Oversee help-desk system, ensuring tasks are followed up and completed as appropriate.
• Provide administration support
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
• a third level qualification in a business or related discipline and a minimum of two years’ general administration experience, ideally gained within a busy working environment.
• strong interpersonal skills with demonstrable experience of working in teams and dealing with third parties (e.g. suppliers, contractors).
• strong proficiency in MS Office [Word, Excel, Outlook etc].
• excellent ability to organise and prioritise tasks, and work on own initiative.
• excellent written and verbal communication skills; be detail orientated.
• ability to continuously review and improve existing systems.