Our Client is seeking to appoint a Receptionist for their busy reception area. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and customer service skills. With a keen eye for detail you will be a confident multi-tasker, good at time management and present yourself confidentily and in a professional manner within this corporate environment.
Your duties will include
- Managing the flow of calls incoming and redirecting.
- Allocation and preparation of Meeting Rooms and providing refreshments
- Meeting and greeting of clients and visitors attending meetings
- Managing the distribution of incoming and outgoing post, courier drops and incoming supplies
- Making sure the database is updated with relevant information.
If you have experience as a Receptionist combined with a background from the retail or hospitality industry, this role will suit those transferable skills.