R & D Technologist (Cork)
R & D Technologist DMG54338
Eden Recruitment is working with a leading International Nutrition business with significant operations in Ireland and globally. Renowned as a market leading company, they are continuing to expand their markets through innovation, cutting edge R & D and expanding commercial operations across the globe.
Due to this expansion, they now require an experienced R & D technologist to join their team. to oversee the development and implementation of a Group Wide Health & Safety structure. The role will work closely with a number of plants within the Group, as well as working cross functionally on R & D Projects / New Products
- Degree in Food Science, ideally with a Masters or PHD
- Good knowledge and experience of Lab/Pilot Planning operation and control.
- Good knowledge of Whey / Powder Processing
- Experience with leading Projects, ensuring cross functional governance within projects
- Experience with Stage Gate Process and acting as a Facilitator across wider team
- Proven ability to work in a multi-functional team, (Quality/Technical/Operations/Finance/ R & D)
- Strong Focus on the Customer and ability to engage with Clients to understand requirements
- Ability to evaluate current processes and champion the added value agenda towards current and new products
This is an exciting role within an expanding R & D / Innovation team within a leading global Nutrition business.
Attractive salary applies.
Candidates must have the required profile and experience and must be authorised to work in Ireland. Only candidates who match the above requirements will be contacted.
Interested candidates should contact in confidence; Declan Mc Grath Senior Managing Consultant,01 4744534 or email. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Please note: (Cv in WORD Document format only) quoting Reference DMG54338
Eden Recruitment offers tailored Recruitment and Search Services across Agri- Food, FMCG, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Sales & Marketing , Finance& Banking, IT & Technology, Multilingual, Human Resources, Retail, Hospitality and Events.
Eden Recruitment Recruit the following Professionals
Operations Managers, Site Managers, Production Managers, Quality Managers, Technical Managers, NPD Managers, Food Technologists, Engineering Managers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Managers, Production Planners, Inventory Planners, Supply Chain Analysts, Projects Managers, Facilities Managers, Facilities Engineers, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Commercial Directors, Sales Directors, Sales Manager, Marketing Managers, Category Managers, Sales Executives, Agri Retail, Bio Security,