Quality Manager (Cheese)
Quality Manager (Dairy) DMG54348
Eden Recruitment has been retained by a long established and well renowned Food Business based in Munster, who are going through expansion and market growth at present.
As part of this expansion, they now have a requirement for a Quality Manager to join their Quality function. This is a new role, reflective of the growth and development of the business, and will report into the Head of Technical.
The role will be part of a team of 20 across the site and will have 2 direct reports. The role will focus on Cheese Production and will attract ambitious Quality Managers coming with 10 years experience within Dairy and ideally cheese.
The role requires a dynamic and confident leader, who will become a key member of the Management structure, and will be part of the team driving the continuing growth a development of the business.
- Degree in Food Science, Quality management or similar
- 10 years plus within Quality in Dairy Industry, ideally focussed on Cheese
- 5 years plus management experience within a Quality Function in Food
- Excellent knowledge of relevant legislation BRC, ISO2200 etc. and proven ability to lead team through external audits
- Proven ability to train, mentor and lead the Quality Team to ensure continued development of the function and team.
- Strong Customer Focus and Right First time approach required
- Experience within Lean/Six Sigma environment desirable
- Strong people management skills with excellent communication and attention to detail
- Must be able to work in a cross functional management team, to ensure optimum quality products are delivered into the marketplace
This role will attract suitably qualified Quality Managers who are looking to join a dynamic and expanding customer focussed organisation. The role will require an excellent communicator, who will give strong leadership, and will work with peers across the management team to ensure high quality and commercially successful products are produced for key global clients.
Attractive salary on offer
Candidates must have the required profile and experience and must be authorised to work in Ireland. Only candidates who match the above requirements will be contacted.
Interested candidates should contact in confidence; Declan Mc Grath Senior Managing Consultant,01 4744534 or email. (All applications and discussions will be treated in strict confidence)
Please note: (Cv in WORD Document format only) quoting Reference DMG54348
Eden Recruitment offers tailored Recruitment and Search Services across Agri- Food, FMCG, Engineering, Pharmaceutical & Medical Device, Sales & Marketing , Finance& Banking, IT & Technology, Multilingual, Human Resources, Retail, Hospitality and Events.
Eden Recruitment Recruit the following Professionals
Operations Managers, Site Managers, Production Managers, Quality Managers, Technical Managers, NPD Managers, Food Technologists, Engineering Managers, Process Engineers, Quality Engineers, Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing, Supply Chain Managers, Production Planners, Inventory Planners, Supply Chain Analysts, Projects Managers, Facilities Managers, Facilities Engineers, Electrical & Mechanical Engineers, Commercial Directors, Sales Directors, Sales Manager, Marketing Managers, Category Managers, Sales Executives, Agri Retail, Bio Security,