Quality Assurance Officer
Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer
Join a leading professional body in the education sector who provide an internationally recognised business qualification. They promote the highest educational, technical and ethical standards to over 10,000 members and are seeking a Quality Assurance and Compliance Officer.
- Ensuring that the organisation remains compliant with the requirements of its external regulators, accreditors and funding agencies (eg. QQI; SOLAS; CCEA; ISO; IFAC; Charities Regulator)
- Establishing, maintaining and monitoring Quality Assurance systems; policies and procedures for the purpose of organisational good governance.
- Maintaining an internal monitoring system in respect of external regulatory requirements in order to ensure that everything remains compliant with such requirements.
- Ensure that annual programme self-evaluation reviews are carried out to the satisfaction of the Education Board, Board of Directors and external regulators.
- Ensure annual self-evaluation is completed against CCEA’s Conditions for recognition.
- Coordinate the organisation’s annual statement of compliance to CCEA and ensure that the annual review is completed in a timely manner.
- Maintain an internal monitoring system in respect of QQI’s regulatory requirements
- Assess programme risks and develop risk management strategies
- Ensure that an annual quality review is carried out in accordance with QQI’s quality requirements.
- Monitoring system in respect of ISO’s quality standards
- Ensure that an annual quality review is carried out in accordance with ISO’s quality standards.
- Co-ordinate the annual self-evaluation and review of performance against IFAC’s annual compliance requirements
- Coordinate the development and submission of the annual IFAC action plan.
Audit & Risk Committee
- Act as Secretary to the company’s Audit & Compliance Committee.
- Maintain all internal risk registers.
Approved Partner Quality Programme
- Ensure all ETB Training Providers comply with Quality Assurance requirements.
- Manage all College/Learner Complaints to resolution.
- Maintain and manage the version control history of the organisation’s documentation.
- Design and create new policies, procedures, TOR, MOU’s SLA, contracts as required
- Ensure all GDPR documentation is reviewed on an annual basis and updated accordingly
- Ensure that an annual DP review is carried out in accordance with GDPR regulations.
- Develop an annual compliance schedule to ensure compliance with the Charities Code
- Maintain awareness of Regulatory developments.
- 1+ year’s experience in Compliance and Quality Assurance in education sector desirable
- Possess strong communication skills; attention to detail and influencing skills.
- Have the ability to negotiate outcomes where necessary.
- Need a strong understanding of regulatory environments and quality assurance systems.
- Be highly process orientated, resilient and able to manage many priorities.