Position: Quality Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre
I am working with a an instantly recognizable, global iconic brand and a place where employees learn, collaborate and help improve a digital product used by over a billion people worldwide.
Due to continued success my client is hiring Quality Analysts to join their team an exciting time of rapid growth and evolution.
The successful candidates will be part of a rapidly growing multilingual client facing team. The Team will be working onsite with and alongside internal teams for a leading online multinational company to respond to client leads and assist in the success of the project.
Full details of this role are available upon request.
Quality Analyst Responsibilities:
- The Quality Analyst will be responsible auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- The Quality Analyst will also aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes, identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency.
- The Quality Analyst will conduct feedback sessions with representatives and help build individual improvement plans
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
- Make contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Work together with the management team to organize, document and deliver training to new hires and existing representatives
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
- Fluency in one or more of the following Languages: German, Dutch, French, Italian
- Previous Quality Analyst Experience
- Experience delivering training, providing feedback
- Experience mentoring trainees
If you are an experienced Quality Analyst who would like to take the next step in your career and work for a company committed to investing in their people please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence