Quality Analyst German desk
Role: Quality Analyst (German desk)
- Auditing support analyst interactions and deliver insights to continuously improve and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Make contact with clients when necessary in a courteous, professional and efficient manner
- Make decisions as to what course of action needs to be taken to ensure correct information is displayed. Examples of corrective measures might include additional online research or calling up a B2B customer to verify information.
- Follow all compliance and security measures relating to client data.
- Process and raise required requests/transactions and make sound decisions related to customer requirements.
- Aggregate audit findings from all analysts and analyze gaps in processes
- Identifying innovative ways to solve problems upstream, help improve customer experience and drive higher efficiency.
- Work with an online tool and validate accuracy of data displaying on certain websites.
- Take action on process transactions and handle the same with proper research.
- Adhere to process quality metrics and strive to exceed the monthly/annual quality & productivity targets.
- Adhere to process norms and structure.
Salary: 45K p/a
- Relocation assistance – up to €2,000
- 25 days holidays from day one
- Bike to Work scheme
- Tax saver travel ticket
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) if ever needed (legal, counselling, monetary advice)
- Social Club
- Ongoing training
- Internal promotion opportunities
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537