Our client, one of the big 4, is looking for a qualified accountant to join their team.
This is a secondment role.
- Minimum of five years’ experience of working within an accounting function;
- Completed an Accounting Qualification (ACCA, IATI, etc.);
- Strong Excel skills, the experience of creating data extracts for ad-hoc reporting with knowledge of advanced excel formulas;
- Previous SAP experience and experience in dealing with large volumes of data essential;
- Previous responsibility for producing managerial reports;
- Previous experience of working to strict deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail in presenting data/reports;
- Ability to take direction and then work on own initiative;
- Ability to be flexible in meeting changing priorities;
- Ability to work as a team player and excellent communication skills;
- Strong IT skills set.
Your work will be varied. Below will be some of your core responsibilities:
- Production of monthly reports for management report pack;
- Supporting the personnel cost planning process in SAP;
- Month end process to include posting of standard journal entries, an experience of accruals and prepayments;
- Publication of profit and loss reports;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Account analysis and reclassification of overhead costs;
- Project support as required;
- Ad hoc support.