Position: QA Engineer
Location: Dublin City Centre
Duration: 6-Month Day Rate Contract
Due to unprecedented growth my client, a leading internet provider is seeking an experienced Quality Assurance Engineer for a 6-month contract to help test and maintain their world-leading Device Intelligence product.
The successful candidate will join an experienced team with a strong team spirit and desire to produce top products.
Ideally, they are looking for a candidate with an analytical mindset, excellent QA process skills and good experience testing products using a diverse set of technologies. The actual testing is a mix of manual and automation and requires a candidate who is very technical
- Review functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables.
- Identify test requirements from specifications and design test coverage.
- Create clear, concise, detail-oriented test cases.
- Maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
- Create, execute and evaluate manual or automated test cases and report test results.
- Create and maintain performance test cases and scripts.
- Liaise with development, project management, and customer support
- Excellent experience/knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experience with functional, regression and static testing.
- Experience testing Website flows such as payments, user management etc.
- Experience testing libraries (Java, Python, C++ etc.) for integration into applications.
- ISTQB/ISEB Certified
- Multiple programming languages
- Scripting/programming language experience
- Test automation (Selenium Webdriver experience, or similar)
- Performance testing (JMeter experience, or similar)
- Knowledge of HTTP protocols
If you would like to join a company that is committed to being an industry leader by investing in technology and champions a positive and dynamic working environment, then this is the role for you.
Please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss in confidence.