Are you a skilled individual on the hunt for a new challenge? We have an amazing opportunity available for the next step in your career.
The role available is to join our Global IT client as a Purchasing Analyst, on a temporary basis initially
You will be responsible for:
• Managing end to end hardware/software stock ordering from taking ownership of relevant tickets in ticketing system
• Following through with creating purchasing orders, right through to confirming receipt or goods and reassignment of tickets to relevant team
• Liaising with vendors regarding sourcing of any new hardware/software requested
• Ensuring purchase log spreadsheet kept up to date with new orders placed/goods received and tracking any order delays with vendor
• Resolving any internal queries across business regarding orders, availability, lead times etc.
• Acting as point of contact between vendors and AP to resolve any invoice and payment queries
• Updating dell monthly statement report for all entities with payment dates
• Requesting new connections or cancellations of mobile phones with relevant mobile network
• Liaising with mobile network regarding any end user issues with phone, network or account
• Processing repair requests with vendor or mobile network and following up until returned to user
• Monthly mobile reporting to ensure new users and cancellations for each country and working through their zero usage report to ensure all connections are needed and are on correct plan
• Cross matching mobile invoices against current user list and plans highlighting any issues
• Relevant experience within a purchasing environment is a must.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.