We are currently seeking a Project Manager to join our Global IT client based in Dublin 4, with offices that some can only dream of working in.
This role would be ideal for someone with a telecommunications infrastructure or network engineering background in a Project Management or Coordination position.
- Involved in project management under Senior PM from initiation to closure on global projects.
- Assigning tasks and coordinating project work at a global level.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting project status to stakeholders.
- Creating and updating project documentation.
- Ensuring that project communications run smoothly, keeping key stakeholders and decision makers engaged. Leading small impactful projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in project management.
- Industry experience managing/coordinating projects within network infrastructure/deployments.
- Proven project management skills, including scope management, risk/issue management and reporting at multiple levels in an organisation.
- Experience with project management practices and tools to create, manage, and track project performance, cost, verify scope.
- Proven ability to manage project priorities and technical resources, plus relationships with multiple partner-teams, and/or vendors.
- Experience in network engineering and/or related technical roles in the telecommunications or internet industries.
*This role involves 5-10% travel within Europe*
*This is a contract position*
Benefits include: Onsite Gym, Swimming Pool, Free Meals, Annual Leave, Discounted Healthcare.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.