Project Manager (Infrastructure Engineering)
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Project Manager (Infrastructure Engineering), based in Dublin city centre.
- Roll-out and sustain repeatable business process for programs at Data Centers and relevant Infrastructure teams globally
- Develop internal communication to support business initiatives and ensure effective adoption of related process and procedures
- Align resources in areas that will deliver the greatest impact (i.e. ensuring equitable distribution of resources and creating a sustainable reporting methodology)
- Review operational and business issues and help determine if process improvement or a technology solution is required
- Elicit detailed business requirements by engaging the business to capture clear functional details to architect an improved business process
- Support business readiness activities including end user training, product testing, and roll-out
- Run regular syncs to maintain proactive stance/awareness about issues across our cross-functional partnerships
- Resourceful and action-oriented with the ability to get things done and overcome obstacles independently
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years of work experience in project/program management
- Experience executing on multiple implied and explicit tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel international and domestic up to 20% of the time.
- Data center experience
- Business Analyst background with experience in requirements analysis techniques/methodologies, and a demonstrated track record of delivering business value through process improvement in the high-tech operations space
- Experience working on highly cross-functional, global teams while remote from manager support
The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.
**This is an 11 month contract**