Project Manager – Brexit Response
Project Manager – Banking Operations Response to Brexit – 12 month FTC
You will be assigned to the Brexit project working and representing Ireland as a Business Project Manager (BPM), responsible for managing the execution of the country project plan.
The role is responsible for the following;
- Support the Country Chief Risk Officer on the execution of the country Brexit project plan for the banking group in Ireland;
- Support the Country Chief Operating Officer with the execution of Operations, IT, Procurement activities with coordination with Global Businesses and Global Functions (e.g. Legal, Finance, Compliance, Risk, etc.) activities.
Responsibilities include :
- Governance – ensure a suitable project governance structure is established locally
- Communication – establish an effective local and regional communication and engagement plan
- Resource management – ensure optimal resource allocation across workstreams
- Budget management – Ensure project is delivered within budget and detailed estimates produced as necessary
- Prepare detailed project plans, RAID logs and workstream updates using standard accepted Project Management methodology
- Manage and drive the execution of the project plan across the key workstreams
- To constantly review project approach and make recommendations around improvements
Stakeholder management and reporting:
- Must be capable of producing clear, unambiguous status reports, writing detailed reports, minutes and actions, making presentations and interacting positively with IT and business management, operational managers, users and developers as well as senior stakeholders
- Support project steering committee meetings and prepare regular stakeholder updates for the project and its workstreams for senior management
- Communicate at a senior level with stakeholders on project progress, issues, risks and matters requiring their attention to keep the project proceeding with a ‘green’ status
- Identify and report conflicts, risks and interdependencies impacting project delivery.
Experience Required :
- Strong project management experience required with proven experience of performing the management role on similar high-profile projects.
- Demonstration of ability to “hit the ground running”
- Bachelor’s Degree in analytical and numerate subjects and Professional project management qualifications
- Extensive experience in the Finance and Banking industry environment (more specifically within Securities services).
- Banking and Securities Services product knowledge is advantage
- Self-motivated with capability to formulate and apply new ideas both independently and quickly is crucial
- Dedicated whilst also personable and good at building relationships quickly
- Excellent relationship management and networking skills to work with senior stakeholders across the organisation
- Enthusiastic and confident with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide clear and concise management information to stake-holders and sponsors
Applicants must currently hold a valid working visa on application.
Applicants must have a strong track record working across UK & Ireland – indepth knowledge of operating and regulation implications of these locations.
Only applicants who meet all the criteria will be selected for initial interview.
Further queries contact Barbara Donnellan – 01 474 4512