Position: Project Manager
Location: Dublin City Centre
I have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join the Business Consulting team at one of Ireland’s most established Professional Services Firms based in state-of-the-art offices in Dublin City Centre.
The successful candidate will be a key member of the Business Consulting team which works on change management, strategic planning, process improvement etc. The role involves working closely with key stakeholders in multinational environments and offers an opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
Full details of this role are available upon request.
Project Manager Key Responsibilities:
- Defining and driving projects from initiation to project close;
- Developing project plan, roles and responsibilities and communications plan;
- Facilitating workshops to define project scopes and understand client requirements;
- Engaging project stakeholders in order to effectively manage change;
- Identifying and implementing process improvements and solutions;
- Mentoring junior staff members.
- Experience in telecoms, utilities, healthcare or food and beverage
- 4+ years’ experience in Project Management
- Prince2/PMP Certification
- strong Microsoft Project skills, along with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, MS Project) skills;
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop good working relationships
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work to deadlines while producing quality deliverables
If you are interested in this position and would like to join a high energy team, that promotes positivity, please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.