Project Leader French desk
My client is a a global international business that designs, manufacturers and supplies commercial kitchen equipment to some of the biggest fast food restaurant chains in the world. The group’s head-quarters are based in Dublin with the European plant and distribution centre based in Rugby UK. Regional offices in Europe are located in Madrid, Paris, Rome, Munich and Moscow.
Position: We are currently looking for a Project Leader to manage the development of new projects for our leading client. The Contract is long term based in France (Paris area). Training will take place both in Dublin and Paris.
Reporting to the Market manager, the position will include:
- Defining the project planning and implementation
- Liaising closely with the client, providing detailed follow up on the project.
- Inform internal teams of forecast volumes and planning (shipping, buying, production…)
- Liaising and training external service providers on the project
- Preparing quotes and liaise with the administration department to create invoices and follow them up.
- Develop alongside the client, new internal tools to ensure the good management of the project.
- Organize the planning and tasks for each suppliers (Architects, auditors, coordinators, draftsmen, installers, transporters…)
- Frequent travels in France and abroad.
- Fluency in French and English is a must.
- Higher education, you should have a relevant prior technical project management experience with strong administration skills, ideally in the construction sector.
- You should enjoy working in a team and be a strong communicator.
- You should be flexible and adaptable to any situation
- You should be autonomous and proactive
- Good knowledge of software tools needed.
Salary: €40K p/a
Benefits: Healthcare, laptop, holiday pay, training,
For more information, please contact Daniel on 00353 1 4744537