Project Co-Ordinator (Sales Operations)
A leading engineering solutions company has a fantastic permanent opportunity for a Project Co-Ordinator (Sales Operations) within their Dublin / Leinster region.
Working on a specific project alongside a HVAC Systems & Solutions team, this role requires a hands-on self-starter who is capable of overseeing the project’s daily processes to ensure the smooth running of the day-to-day operations.
You will adept in dealing with people at all levels (from technical engineers to senior management) and be able to provide consistent progress reports as necessary.
Someone coming from a Sales Operations background would be the best fit for this position. You will also have some experience in managing the administration of tender processes and possess the ability to negotiate with both colleagues and clients alike.
Reporting to the Operations Director, you will also work on other smaller projects as required.
NB. Previous engineering or technical experience is NOT necessary, though a keen interest in larger scale projects and technology will be an advantage.
- Degree educated – preferably in business, sales, engineering or similar technical capacity
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ sales operations experience
- Some project management experience an advantage
- Self-starter, hands-on, results driven individual
- Strong communicator with the ability to deal with people at all levels
- Ability to demonstrate systems and their benefits as required on-site
- Keen negotiator
- Strong time management skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Full clean driving licence
Location: Primarily Dublin / Leinster (travel to other areas may be required on occasion)
Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: €35K – €40k plus car / van
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience for immediate consideration.