Product Marketing Manager
We are currently recruiting for an amazing opportunity to work with one of our Global IT clients as a Product Marketing Manager, based in Dublin city centre.
Our global client seeks a talented, self-motivated Regional Product Marketing Manager to drive go-to-market strategies and growth of vertical advertising solutions in EMEA, with a focus on eCommerce.
The successful candidate must have experience working with international cross-functional partners to design and execute revenue growth and product adoption programs.
This person will have to develop and manage processes to ensure that regional stakeholders know the strategic initiatives that are relevant to them, and that the product team is equipped with market feedback to improve our products. Success in this position requires a strong understanding of eCommerce and advertising technologies.
- Act as the voice of the region to central product teams by representing EMEA priorities, challenges, and opportunities
- Inform the product roadmap and priority-setting by providing a regional evaluation of priorities, and provide early-stage feedback on regional product-market fit and growth potential
- Responsible for regional articulation of the product roadmap for the verticals/products/solutions
- Galvanize all regional in-market PMM for the products/solutions/verticals; support initial activation efforts and actively engage in initial growth and adoption tracking
- Build strong cross functional relationships and prioritize work to efficiently plan and execute go-to-market plans and growth plans in EMEA
- Lead scaled regional communications for new product activations and updates
- Define and scale best practices to drive optimal solutions adoption and new product activation
- 5+ years experience in Product Marketing
- Understanding of the ecommerce industry, global trends, and client objectives
- Ability and desire to solve complex problems with data
- In depth understanding of how to leverage data to identify platform best practices for the market
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
**This is an 11 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive pay**