Principal Software Engineer
Position: Principal Software Engineer
Due to unprecedented growth, my client, a Global Financial Services Company is seeking a Technical Lead to join their global delivery team in Galway to drive standards of excellence in solution delivery on a platform that directly supports Portfolio Managers, enabling them to make informed trading decisions. The role involves leading tracks across global locations with responsibility of overall technical leadership and accountability across multiple tracks.
The successful candidate will work in an agile development environment, be a member of a team with a focus on improving practices such as Continuous integration/delivery and engineering excellence.
This position is intended for an individual contributor who has strong engagement skills, the ability to work with cross-functional agile scrum teams and experience in communicating with and influencing senior business partners.
Full details of the role are available upon request.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant discipline
- 8+ years’ experience of design and development experience
- Proficiency in Java, .Net Spring RESTful services, Angular 2
- Experience in Technical Leadership and working with a global agile team
- Expertise with Test Automation Tools and Frameworks e.g. Cucumber, JUnit
- Experience with Continuous Integration practices and automated deployment tools
- Exposure to agile development practices
- Strong communication skills
If you would like to join a company that is committed to being an industry leader by investing in technology and champions a positive and dynamic working environment, then this is the role for you.
Please call me on 01 4744523 or e-mail email@example.com to discuss in confidence.