NEW ROLE – JUST LIVE – GREAT COMPANY – GREAT WORK LIFE BALANCE
The Complex Pricing & Risk team is the specialist quantitative group tasked with providing verification and valuation transparency for illiquid, complex cash and OTC derivative valuations. The team is responsible for enhancing in-house valuation capability and maintains partnerships with a number of external valuation providers to ensure comprehensive valuation coverage on clients’ portfolios. Where hard to price instruments are being valued or tolerance breaches have occurred, the team should be consulted for best practice and suitable alternative sources.
The Pricing Manager will be responsible for the delivery of the accurate OTC derivative and complex cash instrument valuations for a wide range of assets in multiple jurisdictions. Key to this delivery will be the review of mathematical models and model inputs, interaction with Project and IT deliveries and the consistent production of accurate valuations. Undertake the role of deputy head of the department.
Experience Required :
- Quantitative Masters in mathematics, finance or related field.
- Ability to reverse engineer derivative valuations.
- Ability to solve problems, lead process improvements and agree appropriate course of action.
- Understand the key pricing drivers of derivative instruments.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, and presentation.
- Ability to deal confidently with the senior representatives of clients.
- Ability to promote a strong sense of client satisfaction both internally and externally .
- Ability to communicate effectively and build relationships across multiple departments.
- Experience working with globally diverse teams.
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis or as part of a team.