Title: Pricing Analyst
Responsibilites of the role:
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that alley to the conduct of the business in which you are involved, specifically internal controls and any compliance policy including, inter alia, the Group Compliance Policy
- Maintain internal Control standards, including the timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with an issues raised by external regulators
- Be aware of the Operational Risk scenarios associated with your role and act in a manner that takes account of operation risk considerations
- Ensure structured interaction within relevant teams
- Ensure buy in from key stakeholders and agree delivery and scheduling of product delivery with steering groups
- Communicate progress to wider global pricing team
- University degree / Masters in business, finance, mathematics or related field.
- Ability to reserve engineer derivative valuations.
- Proven Product control / Business Financial Control experience from major investment bank within Fixed Income, Credit &/or Structured Credit.
- Knowledge & understanding of models used to price derivatives in all four asset classes – Credit, FX, Equity & Fixed Income.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Accounting knowledge
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, & presentation.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple skill-sets / departments.
For more information please contact Patrick on 01 474 4511