Policy Management Officer – French OR German
Are you interested in working for one of the world’s leading insurance and financial services companies? We are looking for Bilingual Policy Management Officers to join our multicultural team based in Dublin 12.
Provide excellent customer service to our internal and external clients, solving problems. promptly and in a professional manner, preventing unnecessary delays.
- Respond to requests from external and internal clients through email within our 24 hour service level agreements (SLA)
- Act as the main point of contact for assigned group schemes, Sales Managers & brokers.
- Attend meetings where appropriate and provide minutes and updates to all stakeholders
- Assists other teams with administrative tasks (emails, policy management, renewals, new business) when needed.
- Look after the policy management of small, medium and large corporate clients.
- Manage short-term business contracts where applicable.
- Follow department and company procedures in relation to anti-corruption and fraud, complaints handling and data protection.
- Have the ability to quickly learn the technical aspects of the job & offer system solutions or work-around where possible.
- Fluency in English, plus French or German
- Time management
- Team Player
- Customer Service skills
- Experience in a customer and quality focused environment, producing accurate work within team turnaround time
- Relevant experience in a Policy Management/Administration role in the Insurance/Financial Services sector or previous experience in a customer focused role in an administrative capacity, ideally in the insurance industry
- Experience working in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines
- Experience in dealing with emails and phone calls in a target driven environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel and other standard software.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive Salary and bonus scheme
- Career progression opportunities and training
- Excellent benefits such as pension, health insurance for employee, his/her spouse and children under 18, and discounts on car and house insurance
- A generous 30% shift allowance in addition to your basic salary
- Free onsite parking
- Active Sports & Club society
- Transport Subsidy
- Support for professional studies
- Relocation Assistance
- Recognised as one of the best large companies to work for 2017
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.