PHARMACY TECHNICIAN DUBLIN
Pharmacy Technician/Claims Processing Manager – South Dublin
To support the Managing pharmacist in the dispensary in a busy and challenging environment. Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
This role will require you to work 40 hours per week over 5 days.
- You will need to be able to work under pressure in a very busy environment and as part of a team with good attention to detail.
- Experience with nursing homes is an advantage but not essential.
- The ideal candidate will have at least five year’s experience in an Irish pharmacy and previous role in claims essential
- Experience with MPS is an advantage.
- A Pharmacy Technician Qualification is required.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have experience using the MPS system is an advantage.
- 1 years’ experience of maintenance and organization of paperwork (including PCRS claims) and Irish Schemes.
- Strong patient focus
For further details, please apply in strictest confidence.