Pharmacy Assisant (Stock Control)
- To maintain good stock control including; rotation of stock and maintaining appropriate stock levels.
- To comply with any standards and training requirements Life Pharmacy has.
- To ensure the Pharmacy is kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Be flexible and work in any area of the pharmacy as required.
- To participate in training and development programmes provided by the Pharmacy and to be proactive in developing the job function.
- To work effectively as part of the Pharmacy team
More roles in