What we look for
- A positive outlook with a friendly and approachable nature
- Innovative Pharmacists with an interest in developing the role of the pharmacist within the community setting.
- A pharmacist willing to put the customer first and the ability to deal with the public, in a friendly professional and confidential manner
- A strong sense of community and willing to further how the Pharmacist engages with their customers locally.
- Pharmacists with already expert knowledge who our customers can rely on for counselling and advice or those willing to develop themselves further in these areas.
- Must be registered with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland
- Experience with Mclernons Dispensing Software is desirable.
Competitive Salary and Rewards Package
Generous Employee Discount
Funded training and development opportunities
Two full time positions available
If you are interested in joining our team please submit your CV through the link below.
Job Type: Full-time