Personal Lines Executive
Our client, one of Ireland’s largest insurance brokers, are looking for a Personal Lines Executive to join their busy and expanding Personal Lines Division. Their offices are centrally located in Dublin 2.
The role of Personal Lines Client Services Broker entails:
- Handling Inbound Calls from clients who are seeking Home and Motor Insurance Quotations.
- Making Outbound Calls in response to Web based and Telephone Enquiries.
- Providing best advice and guidance to clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Assisting existing clients with queries they may have at their renewal date.
- Participation in In-House Training and Professional Development on an ongoing basis.
- This role reports to the Head of Personal Lines.
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in handling car and home insurance enquiries for new or existing customers.
- APA / CIP qualificaiton
- Experience working in a busy Personal Lines department.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team of proactive brokers.
- An excellent Basic Salary and Bonus Structure commensurate with experience is on offer.
Additional benefits include:
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Group Life Assurance