Personal Lines Executive
The role of Personal Lines entails:
- Handling Inbound Calls from clients who are seeking Home and Motor Insurance Quotations.
- Making Outbound Calls in response to Web based and Telephone Enquiries.
- Providing best advice and guidance to clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Assisting existing clients with queries they may have at their renewal date.
- Working within a busy team and supporting your colleagues as needed.
- Participation in In-House Training and Professional Development on an ongoing basis.
- Meeting agreed targets as set out by management.
- This role reports to the Head of Personal Lines.
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in handling car and home insurance enquiries for new or existing customers.
- APA qualification, or working towards, essential
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on customer needs.
- Experience working in a busy Personal Lines department.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team of proactive brokers.
- Progress towards a Central Bank of Ireland recognised insurance qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- An excellent Basic Salary and Bonus Structure commensurate with experience is on offer.