Personal Lines Client Services Broker
Our client, one of Ireland’s largest insurance broker, has been operating and assisting clients for 70 years, and are now recruiting for Client Services Brokers to join our busy and expanding Personal Lines Division. Their offices are centrally located, in Dublin 2, and are well serviced by a number of bus routes and Dublin Bikes.
The role of Personal Lines Client Services Broker entails:
- Handling Inbound Calls from clients who are seeking Home and Motor Insurance Quotations.
- Making Outbound Calls in response to Web based and Telephone Enquiries.
- Providing best advice and guidance to clients on their Personal Car and Home Insurance requirements.
- Assisting existing clients with queries they may have at their renewal date.
- Facilitating Mid Term Adjustments for clients.
- Working within a busy team and supporting your colleagues as needed.
- Participation in In-House Training and Professional Development on an ongoing basis.
- Meeting agreed targets as set out by management.
- This role reports to the Head of Personal Lines.
Requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in handling car and home insurance enquiries for new or existing customers.
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills with a focus on customer needs.
- Experience working in a busy Personal Lines department.
- Ability to multi-task and work well within a team of proactive brokers.
- Progress towards a Central Bank of Ireland recognised insurance qualification would be a distinct advantage.
- An excellent Basic Salary and Bonus Structure commensurate with experience is on offer.
Additional benefits include:
- Discounted Staff Insurance
- Subsidised Education Schemes
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Tax Saver Travel Scheme
- Group Life Assurance
Accredited, In House, CPD Training