Personal Assistant – PA
Personal Assistant – Financial Services
Financial Services – 11 month contract
Salary guide: 45-50k DOE
Location: Dublin City Centre
PA required for leading multinational financial services company based in Dublin City Centre. This is an exciting and varied role with a diverse range of duties supporting a senior excutive with PA duties **Strong MS Excel and reporting skills required
The Personal Assistant will work within the HR department and will be responsible for providing a pro-active support service and exercise a high degree of initiative, judgment and discretion in order to anticipate and initiate appropriate action to optimise the executives time
- Perform a range of secretarial and administration duties including drafting correspondence and typing, maintaining a filing system and preparing presentations for internal and external use.
- Maintain, generate and collate a range of management information reports, including; monthly headcount, resourcing, talent and performance management reports and ad hoc reporting according to specific needs and requests.
- Arrange business trips in their entirety.
- PA will be required to manage email inbox and calendar/diary for Senior Manager.
- Carry out special projects as assigned, and be responsible for meeting deadlines as set by Senior Manager.
- Schedule and co-ordinate appointments and meetings. Make all necessary arrangements. Distribute information accordingly to other internal and external parties and participants as required.
- PA will proactively prepare documentation in advance of meetings, briefings and events.
- Attend meetings and take/distribute minutes as required.
PA Required Education and Experience:
- At least five years’ experience in an administrative role supporting senior managers
- Excellent skills in MS Word, Power point, Excel and google applications
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of database management
- The ideal candidate will need to be flexible, adaptable, driven and able to work to strict deadlines with excellent attention to detail and accuracy.