One of the globes leading multinationals is seeking to recruit a Payroll Analyst for an 11-month contract to their centre of excellence in. An employer of choice in the country, this company believes that its success is driven by its staff and has a reputation for continued investment in its employees. Working within in a well-established team you will be responsible performing monthly, quarterly and annual calculations of sales compensations and payouts from successful sales incentives run by the company.
- Perform monthly, quarterly, and annual calculations of sales compensation; validate and monitor payment of incentive compensation plan components and commissions.
- Oversee, support and analyze incentive compensation plans for our global sales organization that align with established financial and sales models.
- Evaluate opportunities for deceased redundancy in processing in order to optimize the payout administration.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline sales compensation systems processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience managing and administering delivery of payouts from successful sales incentive strategies with multiple levels.
- 2-3 years recent experience in financial planning and analysis, sales operations, or commissions (commissions experience highly preferred).
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and prior experience with data analysis, including the ability to develop and create dynamic tools for modeling and analyzing data.
- A Bachelor’s degree is required in Business Management/Administration, Finance, Accounting or related fields.
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.