My Client a Leading player in the international banking sector in Ireland is looking to recruit a payroll administrator for there head office in Dublin.
Payroll administrator Dublin
The tasks carried out on a regular basis will include the following:
- Manage the preparation and processing of the Ireland payroll on a monthly basis.
- Responsible for managing the employee benefits processes.
- Liaise with our outsourced payroll vendor and providers of group benefits (e.g. health insurance, pension etc) and ensure compliance under the service level agreements.
- Complete monthly reporting and reconciliation for each entity.
- Deal with all queries from staff and managers in a timely and professional manner ensuring that all advice provided is in line with agreed company procedures and guidelines.
- Work closely with the Finance Department on a monthly basis to meet local and group reporting deadlines.
- Ensure all work and tasks done within the team comply with approved policies, procedures and control routines applicable to all employees and those specific to the department.
- Ensure good communication with the Head of HR so that they are aware of any issues within the team.
- To manage other HR projects and to perform other ad hoc duties as appropriate.
Qualifications & Experience :
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years working in a payroll position is essential.
- Previous experience managing the payroll process.
- IPASS, finance qualification or equivalent would be highly beneficial.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and perform well under time constraints and with frequent interruptions.
- Experience in performance management, and compensation & benefits.
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Access, Word and Outlook.
- Extensive working knowledge of working with SAP and People Soft would be an advantage.
- Ability to work on own initiative and to deadlines and targets.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret and summarise large, complex data from different sources.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to prepare reporting and presentations for senior management.
- Strong analytical thinking with the ability to problem solve.
A great package is on offer for the right candidate,
To apply please send a CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential chat and the full job spec call me on 01 4144512