Payments Specialists with Hindi
Payments Specialists with Hindi + online support experience
A leading multinational is set to launch a fantastic new product in India for the very first time and now requires a new team to come on board and assist with this exciting project. These are 6 month contracts initially but may well be extended or go permanent, depending on the success of the launch.
Based in Dublin, the role will involve the following duties:
- Offering online support to customers by email primarily with regard to their online payments / digital transactions.
- Assisting with workflows, ticket resolution, trouble shooting and problem solving (relating to payment queries / issues)
- Identifying trends and improvements that could be made with the online payments function
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service at all times
- Reporting to senior management on any issues, ideas, successes etc.
- Offer key web / technical support as required
- Ensuring the user experience is always of the highest possible quality
- Speak fluent English PLUS fluent Hindi (or any of the other Indian languages)
- Superb knowledge of local culture and local smartphone / app usage
- Have a minimum of 1 year customer online support experience
- Proven background in online payments / digital transactions
- Have a minimum of 1 year customer support experience
- Degree educated (or equivalent online operations support experience)
- Strong written communications skills as the role will primarily be dealing with query tickets by email
- Self-starter with a ‘can-do’ attitude who can quickly adapt to new tools / functions
- Digital payments / online transactions experience preferred
- Display an aptitude for web based technology (consumer of apps, online services etc.)
- Attention to detail with a focus on customer service and quality
Please note that these roles will operate on a shift pattern:
Sunday to Thursday – 6am to 2pm
Tuesday to Saturday – 10am to 6pm
Salary: €40k plus benefits
Please apply with an up-to-date CV clearly outlining your relevant experience and shift preference.
NB. You must have a valid work permit / STAMP 4 already in place as these roles will commence in August.