Payments Officer – Initially this role is a 6 month contract position. This role may lead into a more longer term employement.
- Ensuring that all customer payments and Cheques are processed correctly within the deadlines.
- Ensuring that all fraudulent payment and Cheques identified and escalated.
- Addition/Removal of signatures on corporate client mandates
- Providing a high level of client support and service to all Irish Corporate customers
- Investigation and resolution of client queries
- Identification & Management of operational and credit risk issues
- Addition/Removal of signatures on corporate client accounts
- Process improvement identification and re-engineering
- End to End procedure review and update
- Governance of offshored functions
- Project implementation
- Review of liquidated/dormant account
- Full understanding of Board Resolutions and customer mandates
- Understanding of Cheques and electronic payments clearing systems both domestic and international.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of SEPA , Swift, Priority Payments
- Project Management/Process improvement experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines.
- Previous team lead experience desirable