Payments Compliance Team Lead
Job Title: Payments Compliance Team Lead
• Lead and oversee all functions for local team.
• Build out strategies for processes and solutions for new tasks.
• Facilitate, run, and guide team meetings.
• Update client leadership with general status reports.
• Act as the career counselor for analysts.
• Interface with multiple functional areas to investigate cases and acquire information
• Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations including Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC), suspicious activity reporting (SAR) and know your customer (KYC) regulations
• Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behavior across multiple products
• Maintain records, prepare filings and prepare reporting information and metrics to be presented to management
• Work with the team on grey area cases and develop best review practices
• Bachelor’s degree in the field of business (or equivalent)
• A minimum of 3 years in compliance/fraud/AML experience
• A minimum of 2 years in operations and team management experience
• Hiring/Recruitment experience
• Escalation Management
• Consistent and timely reporting experience
• Strong volume monitoring and work delegation skills
• Effective communications, presentation, and information sharing skills
• Superior analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
• Fraud and compliance experience
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) or ACAMS certification
• Strong communication/organizational skills