- Providing support to corporate banking customers under the services, banking operations, payments and supplied services.
- Daily review and signoff of automated Cheques files
- Ensuring that all cheques are processed correctly within the deadlines.
- Ensuring that all fraudulent cheques identified and escalated.
- Updating of client mandates and providing query support.
- Responsible for updating customer details on accounts
- Ensuring all customer queries/requests are answered or processed within agreed SLA times
- Providing excellent client service to our customers.
- Working closely with multiple internal stakeholders – Including Relationship Managers, Client Service managers, Compliance, legal, finance,
- Identification & Management of operational and credit risk
- Review & updating of customer signatures and mandates on the Signature Scanning system
- Process improvement and re-engineering
- Building good relationships with our offshored colleagues who support our business
- Project implementations
Experience Required :
- 1 – 2 years banking operations experience
- Or recent business graduate with 6 – 12 months work placement experience within banking operations environment
- Full understanding of Board Resolutions and customer mandates
- Understanding of Cheques and electronic payments clearing systems both domestic and international.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of SEPA , Swift, Priority Payments
- Project Management/Process improvement experience
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a team and to tight deadlines.