- PA to Director and the wider team.
- Calendar management, travel arrangements, meeting coordinator and logging expenses
- Compile information for management, stakeholders, selling agents and upload to a shared drive.
- Use of various software to include word processing, spreadsheets, databases, cloud and presentation software.
- Collate, print, file and retrieve corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Point of contact for external visitors
- Review daily and weekly reports
- Coordinate interviews
- HR administrative tasks
- Attend management meetings – prepare agendas, minutes and assist closing out any action items
- Collation and print of packs for management.
- Previous experience in PA/Senior Administration roles
- High proficiency MS Office
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent organizational and operational skills
- Solution oriented and flexible
- Team player
If you are interested in this role or would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org