- Provide support to a team and Directors, mainly supporting 1 Director
- Day to day responsibilties would include diary management and travel arrangements.
- Fast accurate document production working from mark-ups & formatting of all pitches, reports and essential documentation
- Support with the administration of team meetings which would include diary co-ordination and agendas
- Producing high quality finished presentation templates
- Tracking and maintaining files ensuring correct procedures are performed
- Leading the administration of projects and generating invoices
- Liaising with accounts on updates and ensuring accurate records.
- Managing team content on platforms
- Previous Administration or PA experience required
- Pro-active, timely and orderly method of organising the team and senior directors
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Experience working in a fast paced environment and ability to work to deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and multi-tasking skills, alongside a positive, can do, solution orientated attitude.
- First class report writing, grammar and proofing reading skills