Support Pharmacists Glasnevin
- Must have PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
- Be responsible for the day to day running of the dispensary.
- Have the ability to work under pressure and multi-task.
- Must be capable of working on own initiative.
- Must have excellent communication and motivational skills.
- Be accurate, confidential with excellent attention to detail.
- Drive business within the dispensary and store.
- Ability to communicate and get along with a variety of different personalities.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- We can offer you competitive hourly rates, great staff discount ,friendly team environment, including social events, opportunities for career progression, skills training, maternity benefit after two years of service,20 days annual leave which increases with service, PRSA contribution, further educational assistance provided and participation in the cycle to work scheme.
Mccabes Pharmacy Glasnevin