Part Qualified Accountant / Assistant Accountant
Established in the 1990’s this award-winning company prides itself on its professionalism, technical skills and expertise in providing a highly efficient specialised service. Due to a period of maternity cover starting shortly the company wish to appoint a part qualified accountant to join an existing of trained professionals in their Dublin office. Working directly with the Head of the Finance Department, the part qualified accountant will be responsible for bring the accounting function to end of month and trial balance. The role will also involve dealing with both AP and AR including reports and schedules for collections.
- Manage day to day accounting function of company
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Performance Packs
- Department audits and benchmarking
- Oversee administration assistance for the credit department
- Support the Snr Management Team on ad-hoc projects
- Provision of detailed monthly Audits/financial reports
- IATI/ ACA / ACCA/ Part Qualified
- Previous experience within a practice sector desirable
- Demonstrable experience of being accounts to month end and TB
- Excellent financial and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Simply click APPLY, to forward a CV in the strictest of confidence or if you would like to chat to Michael personally calling him on +353 (86)467 2822
Eden Recruitment operates as both an Employment Agency and Employment Business, adheres to all relevant legislation and offer services regardless of age, sex, disability or religious belief.