Paediatric Nurse Manager Community Care
On behalf of our client, we require a Paediatric Nurse Manager to join a caring and committed team that is dedicated to providing the highest quality care.
The Nurse Manager will:
– Provide a high level of professional and clinical leadership.
– Be responsible for the co-ordination, assessment, planning, delivery and review of service user care by all staff in a designated area(s).
– Participate in teams / meetings / committees as appropriate, communicating and working in co-operation with other team members.
– Facilitate co-ordination, co-operation and liaison across healthcare teams and programmes.
– Collaborate with service users, family, carers and other staff in treatment / care planning and in the provision of support and advice.
– Communicate verbally and / or in writing results of assessments, treatment / care programmes and recommendations to the team and relevant others in accordance with service policy.
– Maintain nursing records in accordance with local service and professional standards.
– Adhere to and contribute to the development and maintenance of nursing standards, protocols and guidelines consistent with the highest standards of patient care.
– Be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Board of Ireland
– Have at least 5 years clinical experience of which 2 must be at senior management level.
– Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
– Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent competitive salary
- Part Time position
- Flexible working hours
For further information, please contact Maria Curran on 086-2243922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Nurse Bank is a leading nursing and healthcare jobs recruitment firm and is a division of AGC Healthcare. Nurse Bank works in partnership with Ireland’s top healthcare organisations and assists both Irish based and international nurses seeking access the best available nurse jobs and training opportunities in Ireland. Our nursing jobs and clients are spread across the island of Ireland – we are confident that we can match your requirements around a new post or locum jobs to a location and organisation that meets all of your criteria.