Outsourcing Services Associate
Join this full-service firm of Chartered Accountants and Chartered Tax Advisers (CTA) based in Dublin 2. They provide a broad range of professional services to a diverse cross section of corporate sectors throughout Ireland. Due to the continued growth in their Business this new and exciting opportunity has arisen within our Outsourcing Department.
A cornerstone of our successful practice is providing superior client service to build long term and mutually beneficial relationships. If you share a passion for client engagement and working as part of a team to fulfil client needs this role will offer great job satisfaction and career progression in a friendly, highly respected and forward-thinking practice.
The role will entail;
Dedication to client service is essential to coordinating work for a bureau of clients in the following areas:
- Payroll Processing
- Monthly bookkeeping duties including input of sales and purchase invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts payable processing and credit control
- General ledger and financial statement preparation
- Complete Revenue Returns
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Prepare Non-Audit Year-End Accounts
- Company Secretarial compliance with the Companies Office
- Work with Outsourcing colleagues to research software requirements for greater efficiencies and best practice
- Perform other related duties as required to support clients
- Complete ad-hoc internal admin duties such as timesheets and invoicing.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for candidates who possess a strong attention to detail and are sensitive to deadlines. This role requires a positive, self-motivated individual with superior organisational skills who can execute multiple tasks simultaneously to ensure a high level of professional standards.
Skills and competencies required;
- Preferably ATI qualified, however we will consider applicants with relevant qualifications who possess very strong work experience.
- Minimum of 4 years+ work experience as a Bookkeeper or Staff Accountant with strong payroll experience.
- Demonstrate high-level client-service orientation, ability to handle sensitive, confidential information with maximum discretion and understanding of clients’ needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting software packages such as Relate, MicroPay, QuickBooks, Sage, Xero or similar with a high aptitude for using new software.
- Team player, willing to work with and contribute to the success of the wider team.
- Ability to exercise good judgment/decision making when necessary.
- Ability to anticipate problems and act accordingly
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task – great time management and superior organisational skills.
The position offers competitive rewards reflective of the experience you bring to the role.