Outsourced Payroll Processor Part- Time
Our client, a long-established boutique professional services firm have recently decided to add a payroll professional to their team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for 20 – 30 hours per week. The company not only understands the importance of work-life balance but continuously endeavors that all their employees achieve this.
Excellent culture with a strong client base. This is a fantastic opportunity to grow with the company!
- Long-established boutique professional services firm
- Recently completed a merger with ambitious plans to continue to build on our strong recent growth
- Based in Dublin 2, the company consists of five partners and c.45 staff
- The company provides audit and accounting, tax compliance and advisory, business advisory services and outsourced corporate services
- Interesting and varied client base including well-known Irish companies and local subsidiaries of large multinationals across a very wide range of industries as well as a significant not-for-profit portfolio
- Members of an international association, PrimeGlobal which gives them access to expertise and clients in 90+ countries
- Payroll processing , meeting the outsourced payroll requirements of a varied client portfolio
- They currently have in excess of 80 payroll clients with an average monthly payroll run of some 600 employees and they have strong ambitions to grow in this area of their business with your help!
- Part of a team of three qualified payroll professionals with support from the tax and accounting teams when required; reporting directly to the firm’s payroll manager
- Their payroll clients range in size and type from small family business to large multinationals. They have a strong focus on international clients.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Processing payroll for multiple clients over various frequencies
- Preparing payroll related reports
- Filing of Statutory PAYE returns
- Recording, maintaining and updating payroll procedures
- Communicating with clients, dealing with ad-hoc payroll-related queries
- Conforming to tight deadlines
Benefits on offer
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Flexibility around days and hours worked
- Interaction with clients
- Paid professional subscriptions
- Potential to complete additional relevant qualifications
- Various other benefits including cycle-to-work, tax saver travel passes, life assurance, wellness programme etc.
The candidate (experience)
- IPASS qualified payroll technician
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Enthusiastic and hard-working team-player with excellent communication skills
- Passionate about payroll with excellent organizational and mathematical skills
- Responsible, engaging, with a commitment to exceeding client expectations
- Experience in a bureau environment an advantage but not essential