Oracle Developer , PL/SQL Forms Reports Dublin
Software Developer Oracle, PL/SQL Permanent, Dublin West. Salary Negotiable and depending on experience.
Would you like to work with a very Successful Financial Client, based in Dublin (West). Career opportunities are second to none. Salary depends on experience plus fantastic benefits and working conditions. They require an experienced Oracle Developer Skills required include : Oracle PL/SQL, Requirements Gathering, Agile environment experience
- Liaise with management to gather requirements.
- Develop and maintain Applications
- Build Test plans to validate new systems
- Work closely with the users
- Degree in Computing and 5 years Oracle PL/SQL development in a Financial Services environment
- Fluency in English
- 5 years (Minimum ) Software Development Oracle 11g, 12c, PL/SQL
- Data Modelling experience
- Unix , Shell Scripting.
- ETL/ Informatica (Nice to have)
- WebFocus (Nice to have)
- FS sector , Brokerage or Mutual Funds knowledge nice to have
- Excellent communications skills
For a confidential chat or to send your CV please contact Peter firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01 474 4510. You are required to have a Valid Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship for this role