- Migration of process from SAS Platform to Oracle SQL Server.
- Reconcile migration data
- Work with existing operations staff to meet monthly deadlines.
- Ensure that the Data Quality is maintained to the highest standards in line with the objectives.
- Follow all controls as required in the analysis of data.
- Work with all departments, Finance, Claims, Underwriting and others to provide the required data to meet ad-hoc queries and month-end deadlines.
- Work and communicate with central IT teams to increase and advance the operational benefits of central platforms.
- All other duties, including ad hoc projects and/or travel, as assigned by your Manager.
Qualifications & Experience required for this role :
- Oracle SQL Development mandatory
- Strong IT skills are essential – especially SQL, Excel, VBA
- Insurance experience an advantage
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to collate financial data and prepare reports
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to relate to both business & IT specialists, working in different locations