Technology Risk Analyst / Operations Engineer Permanent, Dublin based Financial Services Client Ref PG54217
Would you like to work with a world class Financial Services client based in Dublin? Career opportunities are second to none. Salary depends on experience but around €35k – €45k plus benefits. They require a Risk Analyst to join their Cyber Security Team. There is a great opportunity for career development for and operations specialist to move into the Cyber Security area
- Provide Day to Day operational support for critical systems
- Work in an ITIL environment
- Work in a distributed team.
- Respond to incidents in a timely manner
- Investigate and Diagnose infrastructure and application alerts and contribute to investigations
- Escalation of tickets
- Develop automation processes
- Contribute to shift coverage
- Degree in Computing (nice to have)
- Fluency in English
- 2 years (minimum) experience in Operational Support
- Familiarity with ITIL
- Knowledge / experience of enterprise servers.
- Knowledge / experience of Cyber Security area would be an advantage.
- CISSP Certification would be nice to have (but not essential)
- Good knowledge on VMWare Administration
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix Servers
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience of Monitoring tools
- Experience working in the Financial Services sector would be nice to have.
For a confidential chat or to send your CV please contact Peter firstname.lastname@example.org or call him on 01 474 4510. You are required to have a Valid Stamp 4 Visa or EU Citizenship for this role