Duration: 11 months
Operations Coordinator required for large Multinational tech firm to work closely with cross-functional counterparts in Partner Operations, Partner Management, Support, Product Management, and PSO to ensure processes and systems are supporting the broader partner oriented goals of the business. Excellent opportunity to work with leading multinational brand in a fast-paced team environment
- You will be the main point of contact for these partners during the “launch phase” and your success will be measured in terms of reduction in time to launch, a minimum number of technical certifications and sales credentials, as well as partner and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Initiate the Partner on-boarding process with our Partner Program Support Team and monitor progress to completion
- Assist in the contracting phase by effectively minimizing negotiations thru the use of guidelines and/or coordinating resources as needed to engage.
- Track, report progress of every partner prospect (via PRM tool) and report to lead regularly, providing insights and raising awareness on issues that come up that slow things down.
- Work with lead to organize operational enablement training sessions for partners.
- 3+ years of administrative experience supporting a team in a fast paced, high-tech environment (preferably within an internet/high tech organization).
- Data Entry experience
- Strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, and the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Fluent English + 1 additional EMEA language
- BA/BS Degree in any field
- Some Excel skills including Pivot Tables and VLookups
- Experience with Salesforce
- Interest and experience in using technology to improve work efficiency.
- Project Management skills