- Coordinate facilities resources and services to ensure services are delivered efficiently and meet requirements.
- Coordinate H&S activities and provide administration support on Health and Safety.
- Organise and circulate meeting and event schedules; plan and coordinate relevant facilities resources.
- Organise, purchase and maintain stock register of office supplies and equipment.
- Organise couriers, taxies and external catering, keeping records of orders and costs.
- Track staff, visitors and contractors on site and update office plans.
- Provide reception services, including providing accurate information to internal and external customers, in person and by phone/email. Organise reception relief and provide training as appropriate.
- Provide administration support to the Operations Manager.
- Perform other administrative duties as required.
Skills and Experience
- A third level qualification in a business or related discipline and a minimum of two years’ general administration experience, ideally gained within a busy working environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with experience of working in teams and dealing with customers and third parties (e.g. suppliers, contractors).
- Demonstrated ability to work independently on own initiative while communicating effectively with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to organise and prioritise tasks, manage and process information and work efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Highly-motivated, proactive and goal-oriented individual.
- High level of proficiency in MS Office [Word, Excel, Outlook].
If you are interested in this role or if you would like more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org