Online Marketing and Loyalty Specialist
Loyalty Program and Online Marketing Specialist
We are currently have a fantastic opportunity for an Online Marketing professional, with expertise in Loyalty Programs, to join the number 1 social media platform!
We are looking for an online marketing & loyalty specialist to focus on engaging and growing the community of small and medium business owners (SMBs). They will manage the execution of regional nurture strategies — from online community management to onboarding and events.
- Project manage the execution of customer retention lifecycle initiatives end-to-end to be on time, on budget
- Build partnerships with cross-functional teams, agency & vendor teams
- Develop a content approach to build community at scale to meet global goals, while maintaining a personal, localized connection to drive individual progress through the engagement funnel
- Address and own content, delivery needs across groups, email, events, marketing materials, and other nurture treatments
- Understand, manage, report on the key technical, functional barriers to delivery and surfacing proactive solutions to drive the right outcomes
- Report insights & drive continuous improvement for initiative CSAT; operational delivery of program; core community growth KPIs; facilitating the gathering of key insights from SMBs
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven digital campaign and content marketing experience
- Knowledge of and keen interest in online content strategy and UX
- Experience executing a loyalty or CRM program
- Experience in community management and building advocacy programs is a plus
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English. Fluency in other European languages a distinct advantage.
- A proven team player, who also works well independently and can self-drive learning new tools and processes – someone who gets stuff done
**This is an 11 month contract**
**Excellent onsite benefits and competitive pay**
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on email@example.com OR call 01 474 4504.