Online Channels Specialist
We are currently seeking an experienced Recruitment Specialist to join our Global IT client in Dublin 4 as part of the People Operations team.
This role is not a straightforward recruiter position, it would suit someone with Account Management and Recruitment background, with the ability to analyse data in order to impact the hiring strategies within the organisation.
- Utilize your client management skills to influence hiring strategies in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Position yourself as a SME and trusted advisor to your staffing partners and hiring managers, in order to:
- Monitor, review and take action on a high volumes of candidate resumes, accurately screening against defined criteria
- Partner closely with recruiters to derive mutually agreeable selection criteria, receive and action feedback, and deliver a high level of customer service every time
- Understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications and search requirements to act as a resume evaluation expert for engineering and operations groups.
- Partner with recruiters, hiring managers and team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective screening process.
- Use data and analytics to inform decisions relating to hiring strategies, and ensure the best-fit candidates are applying for the most appropriate roles.
- Focus on continuous improvement by solving problems and producing solutions. Offer suggestions, new ideas or alternatives to improve or modify work processes.
- BA/BS degree in Human Resources, Information Systems Information Technology or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in HR, staffing or a business environment
- Experience with recruiting/sourcing/search firms
- Experience using a data driven approach to influencing hiring strategies
- Proven ability to take initiative, adapt quickly to changing priorities, work with a high sense of urgency and build strong, productive relationships with demanding clients.
- Experience managing multiple clients and priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Passion for the recruiting industry and a sincere desire to expand your exposure to this field.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and client management skills.
The salary is extremely competitive, plus excellent onsite benefits such as Gym, Swimming pool + Free meals.
If this opportunity sounds like something you could be interested in, please do not hesitate to get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org OR call 01 474 4504.