Online Accounts Payable/Procurement Analyst
A leading global payments company founded in the late 90’s is currently interested in recruiting an experienced online Accounts Payable/Procurement Analyst to join their team in North Dublin on a temporary 7-month contract.
The Online Accounts Payable/Procurement Analyst will be the main point of contact between Vendors and Accounts payable regarding Procurement of new hardware/software and keep an up to date Analysis of all Purchasing Logs, Statement Reports and timing leads.
- Liaise with vendors and AP regarding sourcing of any new hardware/software requested and resolve payment queries.
- Source solutions regarding orders, availability and timing leads
- Managing and settling of Procurement contracts
- Analysis of purchase log is kept up to date with new orders placed along with received good and tracking of potentially delayed orders and prepare statement reports with payment details
- Process and follow up all repair requests regarding hardware /software with vendor until returned to user
- Excellent reporting and organizational skills
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft office, particularly excel is essential
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- 2 years’ experience in a purchasing environment
- Third level education in finance desirable but not essential