Newly Qualified Accountant
- Are you an Accountant looking for your next in-house opportunity?
- Have you completed an Accounting Qualification (ACCA, IATI, etc.)?
- Are you interested in joining a firm that delivers award-winning training and opportunities for career progression?
Our client, a market leader and one of the big 4 firms are looking for a Newly Qualified Accountant to join their team! A very exciting and promising opportunity for someone looking to grow within a company!
This may be the next best step in your Finance Career!
Seeking to hire an In-House Accountant to work within the Finance Reporting Team for a permanent opportunity, based in Dublin 1.
- Minimum of five years’ experience of working in an accounting function;
- Completed an Accounting Qualification (ACCA, IATI, etc.);
- Strong Excel skills, the experience of creating data extracts for ad-hoc reporting with knowledge of advance excel formulas;
- Previous SAP experience and experience in dealing with large volumes of data essential;
- Previous responsibility for producing managerial reports;
- Previous experience of working to strict deadlines;
- Strong attention to detail in presenting data/reports;
- Ability to take direction and then work on own initiative;
- Ability to be flexible in meeting changing priorities;
- Ability to work as a team player and excellent communication skills;
- Strong IT skills set.
- Production of monthly reports for management report pack;
- Supporting the personnel cost planning process in SAP;
- Month end process to include posting of standard journal entries, the experience of accruals and prepayments;
- Publication of profit and loss reports;
- Balance sheet reconciliations;
- Account analysis and reclassification of overhead costs;
- Project support as required;
- Ad hoc support.
- Varied and interesting work in a fast paced and supportive environment;
- A thriving sports and social community;
- An in-house award-winning team of training specialists who will help you achieve your career goals